Growth Marketing Manager
Awe Inspired is a venture-backed spiritual wellness brand based in Los Angeles, CA. In 2018 when lifelong jeweler Jill Johnson beat cancer for the third time, she set out to design a necklace that was universally wearable, exceptionally made, and deeply empowering as a way to honor her fellow survivors. Thus the Goddess Necklace was born. Jill’s zillennial son Max made a digital Goddess Quiz that went viral, and together they founded Awe Inspired.
Since then, we’ve dedicated ourselves to helping others Live in Awe by designing wearable tokens of empowerment and using our platform to champion equality and social justice. Our beloved Goddess Collection has been worn by some of the most inspiring women in the world (Madonna, Miley, Taylor, Demi, Tyra, SJP, Halsey, etc) and featured in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, W, and InStyle. A portion of all proceeds benefit our incredible charity partners, and to date we’ve donated a million dollars to the causes we champion.
Our brand is in an exciting period of growth and this critical role on the marketing team will further ignite that momentum as we establish ourselves as a leader in the spiritual wellness space. The Growth Marketing Manager will lead our customer acquisition through innovative and data-driven performance marketing tactics - developing, implementing, and managing our paid social channel & programmatic strategies to drive new user acquisition while also testing and scaling into new growth channels for the brand.
This role requires a creative and quantitative individual who has robust knowledge of growth channels and is motivated to growth hack the dynamic and ever changing paid ecosystem. Someone who is energized by our brand purpose and excited to utilize their strong analytical skills to unlock insights across the growth funnel to optimize traffic, conversion, and consumer relevance with our paid creative strategy.
- Create a holistic paid channel strategy that generates a consistently strong ROAS and aggressively attractive CAC for the business (directly managing paid Meta, Pinterest, TikTok, Programmatic);
- Directly oversee our paid agency’s execution and management of our paid search strategy (Google, SEO, CRO, Affiliate) ensuring it’s integrated to an overall growth strategy roadmap;
- Partner closely with our Site/Ecomm teams on our retention strategy optimization (Email, SMS, CRO) ensuring the consumer journey is an optimal experience geared towards conversion;
- Own the digital ad plan and testing cadence, partnering closely with our creative team to continuously optimize our creative messaging rotation to drive conversion across the funnel and key audiences;
- Utilize data analytics tools (multi-touch attribution modeling, matched market tests) to track creative and channel performance;
- Build an integrated data dashboard across all paid channels that surfaces key insights across paid KPIs to optimize digital marketing efforts and improve conversion rates;
- Being the team’s pulse on evolving key digital marketing/paid/consumer/tech trends, ensuring we’re capitalizing on emerging digital opportunities to drive brand awareness and conversion;
- Required: 5-7 year experience executing and directly managing (in-platform) paid social channels (Meta, IG, TikTok, Pinterest) and programmatic for a DTC/consumer brand or agency;
- Required: proven track record of successfully driving growth through paid social channels;
- Identifying and managing incremental paid growth channels to drive acquisition (CTV, podcasts, direct mail);
- Data-driven, highly analytical (experience with MTA tools like Triple Whale required);
- Flexible, agile, and adept at shifting tactics and strategies;
- Organized, self-starter, collaborative, team player;
- Must have experience managing paid marketing budgets;
- Deadline driven, can work under pressure and under tight deadlines;
- Attractive base salary;
- Generous healthcare benefits;
- 50% off all Awe products;
- Opportunity to create products that bring meaning and strength to women and minorities and supports those in need through our charity give back program;
- Trajectory and history of success at a brand that is profitable and operates in a fast-growing, highly-attractive market segment;
- Collaboration opportunity with enthusiastic founder team;
- Caring environment that values the societal impacts of its operations as much as financial gain.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Awe is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.