Senior E-commerce Manager
About Awe Inspired
Awe Inspired is a venture-backed spiritual wellness brand based in Los Angeles, CA. Founded in 2018 by lifelong jeweler Jill Johnson, the brand emerged from Jill's triumphant battle with cancer. Inspired by her journey, Awe Inspired aims to empower individuals through universally wearable, exceptionally crafted jewelry. The iconic Goddess Necklace, conceptualized by Jill and her zillennial son Max, has garnered global recognition. Awe Inspired is dedicated to championing equality, social justice, and has donated a million dollars to its charity partners. Our Goddess Collection, worn by influential figures and featured in renowned publications, is available on our website aweinspired.com, Nordstrom, Saks, and at our Melrose Ave Sanctuary.
We are looking for a Senior E-commerce Manager to drive the development and optimization of a best-in-class eCommerce site, enhancing the customer experience across our Shopify store and omni-channel tech stack. This person must be deeply tapped into the eCommerce and digital landscape with an ability to adeptly innovate and constantly improve how customers shop end to end across the user journey. This important and dynamic role will work cross-functionally with marketing, store management, front and back end development teams, as well as the creative and product development/buying teams, to continue to refine, iterate, and elevate the customer experience across our website.
This is a tremendous opportunity to help build a quickly scaling direct to consumer brand that is pushing the envelope when it comes to digital commerce experiences and ethical consumerism.
Digital Product and Analytics:
- Manage daily website operations, overseeing development, sprint planning, releases, content execution, promotional offers, testing, and support.
- Provide ad-hoc, biweekly, and monthly analysis on qualitative and quantitative performance, offering recommendations for optimizations, including full funnel conversion analysis, landing page performance, site technical performance, and A/B test performance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key agencies and vendors, covering product reviews, UGC, site merchandising, site search, loyalty, pop-ups, chat bots, etc.
- Conduct usability testing, QA, and bug tracking, collaborating with CS and operations teams to ensure a stable, secure, and seamless shopping experience.
E-Commerce Strategy and CRO:
- Enhance product discoverability through site merchandising, navigation, filtering, and cross-sell optimizations.
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to optimize website experiences and customer journeys for increased engagement and conversion.
- Leverage GA4, third-party site analytics tools, heat mapping, and other sources to identify opportunities for improving website performance.
- Own prioritization and execution of the A/B testing roadmap to continuously enhance the user experience and optimize conversion rate.
- Identify growth opportunities and stay updated on industry trends to enhance online presence and competitiveness.
Content and Merchandising:
- Lead digital merchandising from strategy and roadmap through execution, aiming for best-in-class site performance and customer experiences.
- Continually monitor and analyze category sales, taxonomy performance, and key merchandising programs, including personalized product recommendations and content, to enhance the customer experience.
- Partner with the merchandising team to align the assortment, product mix, and promotional calendar with overall sales targets.
- Collaborate with the merchandising and creative teams to ensure fit intent is accurately communicated to customers through ecommerce imagery and product descriptions.
- Implement new processes, system changes, and standard operating procedures to optimize Omni-Channel operations (wholesale, retail, and drop-ship marketplaces).
- Manage integrations with Global-E, NuOrder, DSCO, ShipStation, Cin7, Shopify B2B, and Shopify POS for seamless technical operations across channels.
- 4+ years of Shopify platform experience with a focus on brands in apparel, accessories, beauty, wellness, or consumable products. Shopify Plus experience is required.
- 6-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing or eCommerce businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, E-Commerce, or a related field.
- Experience in managing development teams and backlogs is required.
- Expert knowledge and skills in data, data management, data activation, and statistics, particularly in eCommerce and consumer analytics.
- Expertise in content management tools, A/B testing tools, website analytics tools, and measurements is required.
- Experience managing product data feeds and catalogs, particularly for integration with Meta, TikTok, and Google Shopping platforms.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and trends.
- Superb organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Passion for the Awe Inspired mission and values of customer-centricity, integrity, quality, responsible citizenship, inclusion, and empowerment.
- Passionate about creating delightful user experiences and solving customer problems.
- Attractive base salary and performance-based bonus.
- Generous vacation and healthcare benefits.
- 50% discount on all Awe products plus birthday and anniversary gifts.
- Opportunity to create products that bring meaning and strength to women and minorities and support those in need through our charity give back program.
- Trajectory and history of success at a brand that is profitable and operates in a fast-growing, highly-attractive market segment.
- Caring environment that values the societal impacts of its operations as much as financial gain.
Awe is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.