Austell, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Industrial Sewist with experience in knit apparel construction needed. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment.
Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Measuring, tracing, drawing, cutting, pinning, hand/machine sewing, or otherwise modifying fabrics or materials to prepare, alter, mend, and/or create the pre-sized and custom-made garments
- Selects thread, twine, chord, yarn, and threads needles
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production
- Communicate with team members to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials