To make meaningful progress in the fight against climate change, businesses must accelerate the decarbonization of their operations. Cloverly connects suppliers of carbon credits with companies and consumers who want to take action now!
Cloverly is a platform for climate action, with direct access to carbon removals. As the first API in the world for carbon credits, Cloverly is in a leadership position in building a new industry that the world deeply needs.
As Cloverly grows, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced GTM Lead to spearhead the launch and adoption of our new Catalyst product. The ideal candidate should be a high-performing generalist, capable of wearing multiple hats across the GTM spectrum.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for defining, building, and deploying targeted strategies to accelerate customer adoption of Cloverly Catalyst. Will set goals and deliver on initiatives to drive pilots and convert customers using our full stack of project developer software tools.
- Build target lists, deploy CRM campaigns, and report on key GTM indicators back to business leaders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align GTM efforts with overall business objectives.
- Conduct thorough market research to understand market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Drive account adoption and manage key customer relationships.
- Contribute to the product strategy, providing insights on market trends and customer needs to influence product decisions.
- Navigate and manage ambiguities in the market and within Cloverly’s product strategy effectively.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of go-to-market initiatives against goals and KPIs. Adjust strategies as necessary based on performance data and market feedback.
You Might Be A Fit If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience in global Software and SaaS Sales/GTM strategy.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze GTM data effectively to support fact-based decision making
- Highly motivated, self-starter, strategic/analytical thinker with a “can-do” attitude, flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs and a keen eye for details.
- You have advanced knowledge of go-to-market strategies, customer lifecycle management, frameworks and processes, as well as sales enablement best practices
- Strong generalist skills with the ability to manage multiple aspects of the GTM process.
- Exceptional ability to handle ambiguity and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated capability to execute quickly and contribute to strategic decisions.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in consulting or related fields is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of carbon markets is a plus, but not mandatory.
What Makes Cloverly Exciting:
- 🍀 Get to work on an important mission that truly makes a difference
- 📈 Tremendous company outlook where you will have limitless opportunities
- 🎉 Awesome culture where you will be empowered, make an impact, learn a ton, grow rapidly, and genuinely enjoy yourself and your teammates
- 💸 Meaningful equity
- 🌎 Remote-friendly (Central or Eastern timezone)
- 🏝️ Open time-off policy
This is a rare opportunity to make a big impact, join a hyper-growth company, and be part of an incredible team and culture. Cloverly is a collaborative, transparent, no-politics, no-ego, well-funded team of startup veterans.
We are committed to creating inclusive teams that foster a genuine workplace culture and a sense of belonging for each and every employee. We encourage everyone to apply.
Cloverly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Cloverly complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.