Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Hybrid in Atlanta About Cloverly 🍀To make meaningful progress in the fight against climate change, businesses must accelerate the decarbonization of their operations. Today, some emissions are truly unavoidable. This is where Cloverly fits in. Cloverly connects suppliers of carbon removals and offsets with the companies and consumers who want to take action now.Cloverly is a platform for climate action, with a marketplace for carbon removals. As the first API in the world for carbon credits, Cloverly is in a leadership position in building a new industry that the world deeply needs. This is a rare opportunity to be one of the founding members of our North America sales team. You'll make a huge impact as you explore new markets, accelerate our revenue stream, help standardize our sales processes, and be part of an incredibly talented team Responsibilities
- Develop situational fluency on our offering, value proposition & industry concepts.
- Create ongoing relationships with customers, bringing value with each interaction.
- Conduct in-depth discovery to understand customers' businesses, priorities, and seek to uncover alignment with our solution.
- Match our offering to customers' initiatives and guide them through the buyer journey.
- Ensure every sales interaction is positive, professional and helpful. Be a trusted advisor.
- Manage the sales process, following each step, with tight control over each stage.
- Leverage our tech stack to optimize your efficiency, logging all activities in our CRM.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and forecast with the CRM system.
- Meet or exceed all sales assigned KPIs.
- Achieve revenue goals in the assigned territory.
- Collaborate effectively with Cloverly team members, including Sales, SDRs, Marketing, Success, Product and other areas of the organization - playing your part to make us better.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B technology, software, cloud or SaaS sales
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals in a competitive environment.
- Super self-starter, ability to own full sales cycle end to end including strategic prospecting/outbound
- Methodically build and follow process to drive consistent results. Detail oriented.
- Consistent success managing and closing high-velocity mid-market to small enterprise deals >$25k ACV
- Experience selling carbon credits, OR selling SaaS into financial services/fintech
- Experience selling an API product is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Contributes productively and proactively to improve the team.
- Enthusiastic, creative with the ability to inspire others.
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Passionate about sales and developing a career in the sales profession.
- Early stage startup experience is preferred
- Get to work on an important mission that truly makes a difference
- Tremendous company outlook where you will have limitless opportunities
- Awesome culture where you will be empowered, make an impact, learn a ton, grow rapidly, and genuinely enjoy yourself and your teammates
- Meaningful equity
- Open time-off policy