Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Manage Business Development Representatives to ensure they meet their goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Recruit, hire, and train BDR team
- Monitor BDR goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust as needed
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment that is driven to meet goals
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Build and expand sales playbooks to increase conversion rates and ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Manage team performance against stated goals and manage performance improvement plans for team members not meeting performance targets