Software Support Specialist
As an integral part of Apptega’s Customer & Partner Success Team, you’ll be delivering excellent service, documenting customer experiences, and managing customer support. You’ll focus on business-to-business (B2B) support by managing inbound support requests, initial triaging, problem management, ticket response and resolution using our ticketing management software (JIRA), and working closely with product engineering and customer success to elevate the support experience for our partners and customers.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Support Apptega’s Customer & Partner Success Team in delivering positive outcomes for all clients by managing the full lifecycle for support tickets from inquiry to delivery
- Manage support tickets through JIRA ticket management
- Provide ticket status and information to internal and external stakeholders
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner through written and verbal communication
- Become a Product Expert – understand the ins and outs of the application as well as the benefits of using it
- Stay up to date on new product features - we’re always innovating our platform!
- Ability to empathize with the customer and understand their unique use case
- Work with support resources to resolve client issues and partner with other team members to resolve escalated issues
- Assess and prioritize tasks based on due dates, difficulty and resources/input required
- Support implementation activities by creating JIRA tickets for development, liaising with engineering for clarity, and executing user acceptance testing
- Submit defect and enhancement requests with appropriate detail to product and development teams for resolution.
- Assist with process creation, supporting artifacts, and engaging appropriate resources based on the complexity of client implementations
- Assist with ongoing support activities after the client has successfully onboarded